Micron 7400 Series SSDs will help you scale your infrastructure with PCIe Gen4 performance and the flexibility to choose from a broad range of form factors. The Micron 7400 offers the optimal combination of performance, power efficiency, flexibility and security for today’s most intensive workloads. The Micron 7400 SSD is designed to flex with your needs. Supporting multiple form factors, the Micron 7400 SSD combines design flexibility with optimized thermals and cooling.
The Micron 7400 SSD with NVMe™ is available in extensive form factors with PCIe Gen4 performance and leading-edge security to meet the needs of demanding data centres. Driven by hardware-level security, the Micron 7400 SSD with NVMe delivers PCIe Gen4 performance and the world’s broadest PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD portfolio for data centre infrastructure innovation.
More importantly, it more than doubles the throughput when compared to previous generation SSDs. This high-speed SSD improves application storage performance in both PCIe Gen3 servers while being optimized for leading-edge PCIe Gen4 server architectures.
Showcasing years of security expertise, the Micron 7400 SSD offers proven, standards-based features like TCG-Opal 2.01 and IEEE-1667, and new features for data protection in-flight and at rest. The Micron 7400 delivers two times the throughput of our last-generation mainstream SSD with NVMe, along with 128 namespaces to maximize scalability in virtual environments. It is fully backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3 systems for more flexibility.
The Micron 7400 Series is available in the industry’s broadest variety of form factors all designed to help you balance the evolving capacity, power and thermal needs of your data centre. The Micron 7400 supports trusted industry standards to enable integration with your encryption key management solution to provide seamless authentication and management of Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) assets.
- Improve Application Storage Performance
- High-speed PCIe Gen4 NVMe
- U.3 7mm Form Factor
- Up to 6600MB/s Read and 3500MB/s Writing Speeds
- 3200GB Capacity
- Capacity: 3200GB
- Sequential Read: 6600 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 3500 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 800K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 347K IOPS
- Form Factor: U.3 7mm
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 x4, NVMe 1.4
- MTTF: 2 million hours
- SSD Endurance: 7008 TBW
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Hardware Encryption: TCG-OPAL
- Advanced Features
- 128 Namespaces
- Firmware Activate without Reset
- Flex Capacity™
- Power Loss Protection
- Enterprise Data Path Protection
- Secure Erase
- Secure Boot
- Hardware Root of Trust
- Secure Signed Firmware
- Compliance: CE, FCC, UL/cUL, BSMI, RCM, KC RRL, W.E.E.E, TUV, VCCI, IC, Morocco, UkrSEPRO, UKCA
- Certifications: PCI-SIG
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.7 cm
- Product Weight: 90 g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Micron 7400 MAX 3200GB NVMe U.3 (7mm) Non-SED Enterprise SSD x1