In the ever-changing world of technology, any component more than half a decade old is usually in need of an update. At seven years old and counting, that’s exactly the state DDR3 memory is in: computers can only do so much with it.
Since the introduction of DDR3 memory technology in 2007, processors have doubled in capability, SSDs have revolutionized throughput, and graphics cards have drastically increased frame rates, leaving memory as a limiting factor. With Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory, crush the DDR3 memory bottleneck and unlock a new standard of performance. Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 memory debuts at 2133 MT/s, more than 30% faster than DDR3 memory technology.
Effortlessly multitask between apps, and empower your system to fire on all cylinders. The Crucial DDR4 increases memory bandwidth by over 30%, allowing your system to handle more data at once. As DDR4 technology matures, bandwidths are expected to achieve up to 25.6 GB/s. To maximize bandwidth, the Crucial DDR4 memory is optimized for next-gen platforms that support four channel memory.
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Available in four channel kits up to 64GB
- Limited lifetime warranty