This Digital multimeter is a kind of convenient operation, accurate reading, complete function, small size, easy to carry and use battery as power, handheld and large LCD screen multimeter, 3 1/2 digits display , can be used to measure DC voltage/current, AC voltage/current, resistance, capacitance testing, diode and transistor HFE test and on-off circuit, etc.
– Diode assembly test / Transistor P-N junction test/Transistor hFE test.
– Automatic power off?electric circuit protection.
– Max display: 1999, Automatic polarity display.
– Continuity test with buzzer sound in circuit.
– Low battery voltage indication.
– Data hold function.
– Display: LCD, 3 1/2 digits
– Power: 9V Battery Included
– Max AC Voltage Range: 700V
– Max DC Voltage Range: 1000V
– DC Current: 2mA-20A ± (1.2% +2)
– AC Current: 2mA-20A ± (1.2% +3)
– Overload Display: “1” is displayed
– Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
– Capacitance: 2nF-200uF ± (4.0% + 5)
– Resistance: 200?-200M? ± (0.8% + 2)
1. The polarity of the red test lead is “+”.
2. Before measuring current, check the meter’s fuses and turn off power to the circuit before connecting the meter to the circuit.
3. To avoid harms to you or damage to the meter from electric shock, please do not attempt to measure voltage higher than DC/AC 1000v.
4. Do not rely on non contact voltage detector to determine whether there is a voltage. The detection operation may be affected by socket design, insulation thickness and type of different factors.
What’s in the box
1 x Andowl Digital MultiMeter